Administrative Contracts and Public Law
At the intersection between the public sphere and private operators, our public law practice is led by Patrick Labayle-Pabet, who has received a certificate of specialization in public law from the Paris Bar Association, with an added specialization in public procurement. We advise the State, local governments and their public agencies, as well as French and foreign public and private operators.
Our work is more specifically focussed on public procurement law and public domain law, which include public contracts, concessions and delegations of public services, PPPs, complex contractual montages and leases for the occupancy of the public domain.
Our practice provides a number of different services, such as:
- Assistance on the choice of the best-suited contractual framework for the carrying out of public procurements.
- Advice relating to private funding for public procurements.
- Assistance to government authorities or to tenderers in relation with tender offers.
- Audit of companies providing services to public entities, including their legal documentation.
- Assistance in follow-up and execution of public procurements (penalties, termination, financial performance).
- Pre-litigation and litigation related to contractual negotiations (both summary and ordinary proceedings) and specific performance.
Our areas of expertise comprise energy-related projects (energy purchase, distribution concessions, public delegations for the production and distribution of heat, projects related to renewable energy, energy performance), as well as all sectors relating to public procurement (waste management, water treatment, public transport, construction, new technologies, sports, etc.).
Beyond public contracts, our practice covers all fields of administrative law and public corporate law.